Industrial ventilation experts from across the U.S. and Canada will provide instruction and lectures on the design, construction, use, and testing of ventilation systems. The conference offers an introductory and two advanced design courses, a Managing Industrial Ventilation Systems course, and two optional workshops.
- February 13-16, 2017: Ventilation Conference
- February 17, 2017: Combustible Dust Workshop (3/4 day w/lunch)
- February 17, 2017: Troubleshooting Workshop (3/4 day w/ lunch)
- The 4-day Conference begins at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, February 13 and concludes at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 16.
Click here to view Conference at a Glance Schedule - check back
• Plant Engineers and Managers • Facilities Managers • Risk Managers • Sheet Metal and Mechanical Contractors • Consulting Engineers • Industrial Hygienists • Anyone involved in overseeing industrial ventilation system design, installation, operation and maintenance.
• Low student-to-instructor ratios providing participants with the greatest opportunity for successfully learning the presented material • Receive maintenance points for industrial hygiene and potentially professional engineering certification • Receive reference materials pertinent to industrial ventilation system design, management and troubleshooting.